· Yes, a student can contact a school counselor about personal issues by sending their respective counselor, a message on Schoology.
· The counselor will be working with all learners and contact students as soon as possible.
· Students should include their first and last name, grade, the name of the teacher (if it is a teacher concern), more information about the issue they are concerned about.
· If the statement includes information about other students, please include that student’s first and last name (If you know the student’s name)
· You can contact your student’s counselor by messaging them on
Schoology, by sending them an email, or by calling the campus.
·Hilllary Newton 254-547-2283 firstname.lastname@example.org
· 504 meetings can be held in person or through a phone conference. Annual reviews will be held on an as needed bases and 3-year Re- evaluations will be held based on the student’s qualification date.
· The counselor will respond to students during school hours within 48 business hours.
· If you believe that your student might qualify for 504 services, you should contact your student’s counselor. The school counselor will walk you through the process.